jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

What happens to us after we die?

1. Anishpat profile image81
    Anishpatposted 6 years ago

What happens to us after we die?

Where do we go? What happens to our thoughts and feelings? Are they gone forever? Is there any real evidence of heaven or hell or reincarnation?

2. Rock_nj profile image92
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

That is a question that people have been asking for thousands of years, and nobody knows the answer for sure.  Most likely nothing happens, but what do I know?  I do believe in spirits, so some form of energy does appear to continue beyond the physical life on Earth.  But whether it is something those forms of energy are aware of or not, nobody knows.  It is possible that they are stuck trying to get to heaven (or hell).

3. Review-Nation profile image58
    Review-Nationposted 6 years ago

Its a minutiae ....here are lots of fascinating questions arises when we talk about the topic ..i thinks as i asked to my paa when i was a child

They said that when a loving person dies, angels come down to meet him, and they take him up – gradually, at first, because it would be unbearable for that person to be instantly exposed to God.

4. VENZKHVAM profile image60
    VENZKHVAMposted 6 years ago

5. ladyjojo profile image59
    ladyjojoposted 6 years ago

Good question.

I believe in a heaven and in a hell. I have read and heard about real life stories where people spirit left their body and was transported to hell and it is said its a place of torment and no one should desire to go there.

Also real live cases of people having a vision and being transported to a place of peace and joy (Heaven) reading a book on one of those cases too.

As a christian i believe after you die there are two places you can go hell or heaven it depends on what type of life you live and whom you served as master and LORD.

Your body dies but the spirit lives on so that's why its appointed unto man once to live and after death is the judgement.

There is no such thing as reincarnation its a myth and a lie of the devil to make people believe they will come back here as some roach, cow or goat. My friend their will be a resurrection of the dead when CHRIST comes in his physical form again to the earth.

Where everyman will be judged according to his deeds

For more info contact me via email

Have a bless day wink

6. plutopanes profile image59
    plutopanesposted 6 years ago

"so when this death thing happens where do we go?"

cartoon credit: Sinfest.net

7. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

Only our flesh and blood bodies actually die and are buried. Our spirit is eternal.

8. Trevor Davis profile image54
    Trevor Davisposted 6 years ago

You'll know when the time comes. But to stress over it is sadly a waste and to enjoy life before its over is the only sure thing i like to believe that i know about life and death in general.

9. terrektwo profile image84
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

Body is buried and we go to heaven or hell. Which is determined by the person.

10. profile image0
    lostwithinmyselfposted 6 years ago

I ask myself the same question actually. I like to think we are reborn again, that our spirit enters another body and we live life again but have no recollection of being born before. I have this weird feeling that i once use to live in america, i don't know why. Its confusing. x

11. bjornborgboxers profile image57
    bjornborgboxersposted 6 years ago

Well... somebody puts make up on your face and makes sure you look nice one last time. smile
    And thereafter, we get worshiped and hopefully remembered by at least a few that are dear to us.

12. powerofknowledge1 profile image58
    powerofknowledge1posted 6 years ago

Life after death or what happens when we die its the question which man used to search the answer from many years but they cannot get a suitable answer for that. Just because in this science and technology very few people can trust about all these things like there is a heaven or hell. Just because there is no proof of such places as per our science.

As i believe that when we die our physical body just die and we have to bury or burn it as per our customs but the inner soul of our body is immortal. Once we die that inner soul leave our body.

13. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Death is something that will remain mystic.

If you believe in spirit then you will know once we die, we will be in light and travel in spiritual world before reborn again. Only those who have attained enlightenment will remain in the spiritual world and spare the pains & sufferings every human has to go through.

If you do not believe in spirit then there will not be anything beyond that. After you died, you will be gone forever.

14. Darrell Roberts profile image72
    Darrell Robertsposted 6 years ago

The spirit is the real us and it will never die. Our consciousness may or may not move on with us depending on how strong it is in the cosmos.  The body will perish on the physical plane.

Depending on what we have done, we may attain a spiritual body, or we may get reborn in to another body human or other.

Good luck!