How many views in a day would it take for a hub to be considered "going Viral" ?

1. healthylife2 profile image90
    healthylife2posted 2 years ago

How many views in a day would it take for a hub to be considered "going Viral" ?

2. TolovajWordsmith profile image85
    TolovajWordsmithposted 2 years ago

This probably depends on several factors, but my best lens (from times of Squidoo) got about one thousand views in one day and this caused dozens of re-tweets, huge rise in Google's ranking (from number nine to one in less than a week), what all caused further improvement in 'natural' traffic, number of FB likes, pins etc. It also gained several authoritative natural links.

I think this is the right definition of viral - to get enough quality (!) traffic which leads to additional visitors, who will improve all the scores from GA (CTR, bounce rate, etc.). I recently had an article with four thousand visitors (it was Charles Perrault's birthday, what was featured on Google's doodle, and my article was first in my native language), but this bum in traffic didn't give me any material or authoritative compensation. In this case I would not say this was really viral article.

1. healthylife2 profile image90
      healthylife2posted 2 years agoin reply to this

good point that it's more about the improvement in natural traffic than the number of views....it is always interesting to see what an increase in views does

working