jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Knowing that Mrs. Clinton mishandled highly classified emails, what does it matt

1. Perspycacious profile image82
    Perspycaciousposted 16 months ago

Knowing that Mrs. Clinton mishandled highly classified emails, what does it matter finding more?

2. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 16 months ago

Documents that show her aide accepted money from various foreign governments in return for approving trade deals or taking them off terrorist watch lists - bribery and abuse of power
    Paying second in command of FBI (half mil + campaign donations to wife) in exchange for making the email scandal go away - bribery, corruption, proof the investigative branch of the federal government is corrupt
    Messages showing many reporters and media company heads were in direct collaboration with the DNC to control news reporting - proof the watch dogs have become lap dogs, that they've abandoned objectivity and the truth in return for political favor and partisan politics; it is proof we can't trust the media whether social media or traditional media

It reveals the corruption, the lies, the collusion between supposedly independent parties the conservatives have said existed for years.

3. MizBejabbers profile image90
    MizBejabbersposted 16 months ago

It doesn't. And now Comey may have to answer for violating the Hatch Act. He released the information not knowing what was in the emails. The FBI appears to be out of control under his "mis"leadership and even the Justice Department is aghast.
    What people don't seem to realize is that the hacking is a violation of our very core of security, no matter what was found. It was just like the rape of a woman, a total violation of our "web" body. Seventeen agencies have stated that it was Russian instigated, and Trump has bragged about his "buddy" Putin. Is nobody concerned that we may be speaking Russian in 20 or 30 years?
    I"ve visited there, and believe me, none of us who have enjoyed our freedom wants to live under that kind of totalitarian regime. I've been in an innocent tour group stopped by the KGB for "suspicious" activity. Do you want to live like that? Do you want your neighbor spying on you? Can you live with being turned in for an innocent act that he reported as "suspicious"?
    Really people, a few, even a few thousand, emails are nothing compared to that. Our whole group was glad to get out of that country. Think about it.

I do believe that Hillary needs to decide which she desires the most, the Presidency or the continued presence of Uma Abedin in her life.

1. Perspycacious profile image82
      Perspycaciousposted 16 months agoin reply to this

There were classified emails improperly stored outside of government control.  That in itself is a triable offense.  Those became hackable by our nation's challengers, including the one you mention.  Uma Abedin is a separate liability HRC chose too.

working