jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (16 posts)

FACEBOOK...... AN OBBSESION

1. megan54 profile image54
    megan54posted 7 years ago

MANY TEENS ARE LOVING THE NEW INTERNET SENSATIONS FACEBOOK-TWITTER-MYSPACE AND MANY OTHERS.....BUT SOME TEENS DONT REALIZE THEY ARE PUTTING OUT TONS OF INFORM ATION ONT HE LINE AND THE DONT REALIZE IT REALLY THAT SOMEONE COULD TRAC YOU DOWN ADN FIND YOU ACTUALLY MURDER AND EVEN TAKE YOU AWAY FROM PROTECTION AND FAMILY AND HOM BUT TEENS PUT ALL THAT INFO ON THE LINE I REALIZE THAT YOU CAN MAKE IT PRIVATE BUT PEOPLE WHO ARE FRINDS OF YOUR FRIENDS THAT ARE FRIENDS OF YOU FRIENDS CAN STILL SEE THAT  ALL YOU DO IS THE CLICK OF THE BUTTON ME PERSONLLLY WOULD REALLY WANT ONE BUT TEMPTATION TO FIT IN DOESNT REALLY TOP GETTING MURDERED OR KIDDNAPPED  SOME TEENS PUT THIER LIFE ON THE LINE JUST TO BE KOOL AND GET IN ALL THE GOSSIP WHAT I DO IS STAY OUT OF IT AND CHILL OUT AND GET THE INFO FROM FRIENDS THAT WONT TELL YOU PERSONAL LIFE THAT WILL UNDERSATND YOUR NOT PUTTING YOU LIFE ON THE LINE LIKE THAT AND REALLY AND TRULLY MANY PEOPLE KNOW THEY ARE DOING THAT JUST TO GTE COOLER AND MORE POPULAR BUT SOME DONT REALIZE YOUR LOVED ONES WILL BE DISSAPOINTED IN YOU IF YOU PUT TO MUCH OUT THERE AND ACTUALLY GET HURT

1. falcon64 profile image68
      falcon64posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Are you a teen too? If you are...will it is a great place for you to become a good writer of the future. Welcome to Hubpages!

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Are you NEW to the Internet? roll

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

I think you have the WRONG impression of what HubPages is about.

Facebook isn't HubPages.

HubPages is a Writers Platform and Forum Community.

There are NO/ZERO Blogs here. You create Hubs. You create a NEW one everytime you decide to write.

HubPages isn't a social networking site, per se.

There is a Community of Writers who take active part in the forums offered by HubPages.

Just to let you know. smile

Thank you. Do keep your account and writer some meaningful things that can help others, and possibly make money doing it, depending on how much you learn.

I wish you luck forward. smile

4. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago

no. just a social network site with some family and friends.  big_smile

wanna hook up as friends lol lol lol

5. Ivorwen profile image74
    Ivorwenposted 7 years ago

Your right.  Many teens do misuse social networking sites.  However, many others don't.  A person may be found and hurt, with or without the help of the Internet.  If this is truly a concern of yours, why don't you write some hubs on safe use of the Internet -- guides for parents and for teens. 

P.S. Take the cap-locks off.  Not only is it hard to read, it is considered yelling, online.  smile

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That was my first question. lol lol lol

And, so far...no answer? lol lol

6. Alessia Amnesia profile image54
    Alessia Amnesiaposted 7 years ago

Caps lock, long run on sentences... I have no clue what was said. sad

1. Sa Toya profile image75
      Sa Toyaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I know, it threw me off, I skimmed it to get the gist.

To megan54 Hubpages isn't that kind of thing. It' social aspects are in the forum and are only want we choose to share. I'm backing up Cags on this one...They're not the same...stick around and write.

On Facebook , you control what's on there, some just like to put A LOT of themselves out there.

Hey Sa Toya, I put alot of myself out there. I finally reached 50 hubs. Sooner or later I'll get to 100+ and see where things go from there. lol

How are you today? smile Thank you for the back up. Much appreciated. smile

1. Sa Toya profile image75
          Sa Toyaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I'm good...a bit late replying I went to bed big_smile

lol well done on the 50 hubs I like that you put alot of yourself out there...makes for good reading and learning big_smile

7. cheaptrick profile image70
    cheaptrickposted 7 years ago

This is Not what I meant by "Poetic Licence"lol
    What do you suppose is this persons age?
    By all means,stick around and learn,also,Relax your among friends.

8. RawRockAddict profile image50
    RawRockAddictposted 7 years ago

first off, why are you shouting??

second, most people don't get a facebook or whatever to "get popular". I really don't see how that could even work. For me, its a real convenience if I need to contact someone but don't want to call them. Or learn about someone that I don't see very often and talk to them. Or if I make friends that live far away I can keep in touch with them.
    And you know, they make the privacy option for a reason.
    I really don't understand why you're so paranoid. Social networking sites aren't like chat rooms where you talk to strangers and willingly give out your information to them. I know if you put information on Facebook or something, how many people actually care  about your info? You really shouldn't rant about Facebook if you've never really tried it.

9. Hub Llama profile image69
    Hub Llamaposted 7 years ago

You are an obsession.
    You're my obsession.
    Who do you want me to be...

Sorry 80s songs keep popping into my head today.

lol lol lol lol lol

However, that was a good song btw. lol big_smile

working