jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Can anyone tell me how to consolidate images into thumbnails, as required by and

1. Glenis Rix profile image99
    Glenis Rixposted 6 weeks ago

Can anyone tell me how to consolidate images into thumbnails, as required by and HP editor?

I have received and email advising me that an article is eligible to be moved to WanderWisdom and asking me to -

please remove walls of photos by consolidating them into a photo capsule and using the "thumbnail" option to create a slideshow. Feel free to use a few throughout the piece.

I don't know how to do this. Where is the thumbnail option?

2. annart profile image87
    annartposted 6 weeks ago

When you go into the photo capsule it gives you the option top left to have 'with border', 'no border' or 'thumbnail'
    Hope this is what you mean!
    Ann

Glenis Rixposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Thanks. Ann. Must have been having a senior moment. Mission accomplished!

3. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 6 weeks ago

You won't be able to move already loaded images in the article into a thumbnail view. You will have to upload the images again.

Thumbnail is an option at the Photo capsule. You choose it at the upper left. Once done you can upload more than one image into the same Photo capsule. The first image is displayed in the article. Above that image will be thumbnails for the other images. The reader can choose each thumbnail.

Glenis Rixposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank you for your advice, Tim. I have now overcome my techno-phobia and accomplished the task.

2. tsmog profile image83
      tsmogposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Hooray!!! :-)

3. Venkatachari M profile image55
      Venkatachari Mposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank you, Tim. I was also ignorant regarding this. But, now, I understood it well.

working