jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What are the latest link building techniques?

1. jeterboy profile image61
    jeterboyposted 7 years ago

I'm just new to SEO and I want to learn different techniques to become successful. thanks for the reply.

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 7 years ago

Personally, I link between my hubs and sometimes to other's hubs, but that's about it.  I did leave a few RSS feeds around (check out sunforgeds hub on that one) but I don't do any social linking at all.

jeterboyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the reply wilderness. so you are using hubs.. can you tell me what are  disadvantages and advantages of hubs?

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I assume you mean the advantages of linking my hubs together?  It is easy and quick, and keeps the reader interested (I hope) in reading my stuff.  If I can keep them reading my hubs, eventually they may click on something.

I will also link to another's hub if I feel it is pertinent and can add information for the reader.  It doesn't do much for me, but adds to the readers experience, which I think is important.  It also keeps that reader at least in the hub community.

Ok  I got it, thanks again for the reply wilderness. I learn something today.

3. Pearldiver profile image88
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Good On You Mate!! smile

But....... If you want to apply it effectively here.. then you need to add at least 69 to your author score....

I'm a bit worried at your maths here! hmm

If it's taken you 3 months to get to becoming a 6...
    Then you've got another 34.5 months before you get to the required minimum yikes

Do you know how many times the basic SEO techniques will change over that period of time? hmm

Good Luck

yikes 34.5 months? Good Luck to me... smile

4. sumit4322 profile image55
    sumit4322posted 7 years ago

Did anyone tried Squidoo?

working