So, the tips continue,
6. Once you get an AdSense code, you can apply it in all yur subsequent websites in yur portfolio
7. Avoid placing AdSense in sites which may deem to be objectionable...unless of course..you are in that business..WINK""
8. Choose a niche with less competition for success:)
9. Please do not click on your own ads!! The idea is for others to do it. Google is smart enough to figure out if you are spamming your own site
10. Never stop tweaking your website and making slight modifications.
Till next time....
by iijuan123 years ago
A few days ago I went through all the steps to sign up for Google Ad Sense. I just checked and found out my status moved from "Pending" to "Association Disabled by You or by Google for TOS...
by N B Yomi7 months ago
So I signed up for Google Ad Sense after publishing my tenth hub around April 15th. The notification says that the reviewing process will take up to three days. And it's been five weeks. Does it tend to take this long...
by Manasi43 years ago
I got through the Boot Camp. My first 5 hubs all featured. Should I apply for Google Ad sense account now or wait till I complete 10 hubs?
by Karine Gordineer4 years ago
When you send out the request for an account should you get an email back right away or does it take a while? Will the not respond to you at all if you've only published one hub? Does anyone know of a way to...
by Ahana Sen4 years ago
Hello Admin,My profile url :http://ahana123.hubpages.com/ I have submitted 10 Featured hubs out of which 7 got comment" Well done ..High quality ......Still after submission to Google Adsense the application...
by Matt Jordan3 years ago
I keep trying to apply to google ad sense and they keep disabling for Term of Service violation. I'm just writing hubs. What the hell am I violating? If I knew I'd stop violating it. would...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.