jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (15 posts)

Best way to use image searches?

1. Bill Manning profile image72
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

I know a little bit of everything, but not a lot of anything as far as SEO goes.

However one place I excel at is image searches. I can get an image to rank #1 in Google image search for anything. All my articles have the #1 spot or in the first 10 for Google images. smile

That alone brings me thousands of extra hits per month, sometimes as many as 10,000 across all my sites per month.

However I wish I could do more with it. Is there any other way to capitalize on ranking very well in image searches? hmm

2. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

-have you looked into image ads?

I often sway away from caring to much about image search as it will often not be attracting a buyer with a wallet in hand, but if i was getting tons of image search I wouldnt be surprised if those that click through might end up clicking on the image ads

(not adsense image ads - 3rd party networks that pop up over the image, like you see in youtube)

Bill Manningposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hmmm, I did not even know you could do that. I will do some searching and find out about them.

I got good at image searches due to my adult sites, they get lots more image searches than normal sites! smile

1. sunforged profile image70
        sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

exactly - what would be considered a window shopper.

someone skimming nudes through google image search has to be the cheapest type of tightwad imaginable!

*snicker*

Im experimenting with pixazza, way to early to tell ifits worthwhile.

Im sure adult networks have a similar service, or even some sort of content lock - show the thumbnail in image search and content lock the full size w/ a cpa or membership requirement/trial signup

"Im sure adult networks have a similar service, or even some sort of content lock - show the thumbnail in image search and content lock the full size w/ a cpa or membership requirement/trial signup"

No actually, they don't. Of course image searches take you to the page it's on. So you hope they read your sales pitch and click your link to view the free tour. big_smile

3. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

lol - you were able to research content locking and possible affiliate networks that use image javascript in 17 minutes?

Ive used cpa/image search in conjunction with the ps3 launch 2 years back. I know its workable to rank an image and convert that traffic.

But, its hard to connect a "freebie" viewer and a product sale. In my past example - a ps3 image search that I ranked for brought up a "win a ps3 cpa " survey page

Thanks, I will check out pixazza. They seem to be what I am looking for. I have never seen anyone in adult use this type of script.

I suppose it's because they can't find any adult sponsors and the ones in mainstream don't take adult sponsors. hmm

4. skyfire profile image73
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure if networks like picapp and pixzaa will accept adult sites. In any case you should send email.

Oh I was not going to use it for my adult sites. I am sure they don't take adult sites. They also would find no adult sponsors to use. Trust me, I know a lot about that side. wink

1. sunforged profile image70

oh - then pixazza is your match. You actually get to pick the sponsors to the images, it doesnt have to be automatic

again, i dont know that its effective yet but it is a relatively discrete advertising format so it doesnt spam up the page

Cool, I will let you know how it goes. I make a little more each time I add a new sponsor format. I think most people under-utilize their webpages.

However even I stop short of the damn sliders and pop-ups that big sites like CNN and the Times is using now! hmm

2. sunforged profile image70

i know pixazza does not - im just suggesting that the technology is likely adapted by some adultnetwork by now

5. skyfire profile image73
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

I just checked my list of content locker sites- leadbolt.com is the one accepting adult traffic, just in case if you're interested in making money off your adult traffic.

Hmmm, thank you, I will check it out. They can't have very many adult sponsors. I personally know most of the big names in adult and they know nothing about this type of stuff.

6. profile image0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

I'm going to try out Pixazza.

I can see it being a Kontera, but worth a try.

working