jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

JustRetweet - Do You Use It? Is It within TOS?

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Here's a look at the site that I'm talking about/asking about :

http://www.justretweet.com/

I just heard of this thing today, and would like to know whether or not it's 1. within HP TOS to use, and 2. Do you use it, and is it worthwhile?

1. profile image47
      enstineposted 6 years agoin reply to this

This site is very genuin and if you are not on it, you are missing a lot on great free traffic from Twitter. It's perfectly in terms with Twitter's TOS. Added to this is http://easyretweet.com which is also highly recommended if you want more free traffic.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

never heard of it.  If you click on somebody, it takes you to their twitter page.

Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I've only heard of it today.

Last time I tried something I'd never heard of I found out it was against both Google Adsense and HP TOS...

3. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

I went and looked at this site.  It is too fishy for me.  There is no real information about them. There is no faq section.  It is set up to have peope believe they are part of twitter.  You don't need this site to Tweet your blog, hub, other sites and blogs.  You can do it right from those sites. Either way, you need a Twitter account. There was another automatic Twitter program going around which was against Twitter TOS.

This one is probably a Tweeter TOS violation.  Twitter has a retweet function right on Twitter.

4. melbel profile image97
    melbelposted 6 years ago

"Assign some credits to your website. Visitors earn these credits from you when they visit your website." Smells like traffic exchange to me which definitely is against AdSense TOS.

The other site that the other person mentioned is just generally fishy. I didn't look into how it works because I was immediately thrown off by the incorrect grammar.

Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Melbel!!

I might email Simone or someone about this....I'm not so knowledgeable about internet issues as I should be - in regards to legitimate traffic, etc.

working