jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

A call to all the programmers and web developers here on hubpages

1. aisha91 profile image69
    aisha91posted 5 years ago

Hi, I wish to meet all the programmers and web developers here on hubpages. Does anyone code in Delphi 7 and uses php, my sql and java scrip so well? Perhaps there are hubbers out there who expertly use Java and c++ Language. Hope I can be acquainted to all of you. smile

1. labnol profile image60
      labnolposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i work in c# .net
      I have even  worked on few websites  & created softwares for our clients..

It is a great language to develope things..  :-)

i have used JavaScript too, but i am not best in that ..tried my hand on php, C++ when i was perusing my  B.Tech

No idea about Delphi.. tongue

1. aisha91 profile image69
        aisha91posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow, I wish to learn c#.net also, currently I am mastering to code in java, c++, php and mysql, html, css3, xml and java script, but heard that the .net is an amazing language too, so got to download free ebooks about it. smile

Delphi is the one which is use by the programmers to make microsoft windows application.

Nah, just curious, VB.net is different to c#.net? what compiler does the c#.net used?

1. labnol profile image60
          labnolposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Vb & C# are 2 languages used to work on .net framework.. they are very similar & only difference they have is syntax..
          They are both developed, managed, and supported by the same language development team at Microsoft.They compile to the same intermediate language (IL), which runs against the same .NET Framework runtime libraries.

working