jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)

Traffic

1. Irena Petlaca profile image61
    Irena Petlacaposted 5 years ago

How can I get traffics from the guest blogging? Thank you for your answers!

1. sofs profile image85
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I took a look at your profile and I guess you may have bigger problems to address. You have written 50 hubs and have just one published hub. It may help you to get your hubs back on track by reading the warnings in the black box of your hubs and checking for what it means in the FAQ section, that will hep you get more traffic than guest blogging. Just trying to help here.
      By guest blogging you leave a link on the another relevant site and do attract some traffic  from interested readers on that site to yours.

2. Irena Petlaca profile image61
    Irena Petlacaposted 5 years ago

Hello,yes I have big problem with my hubs but I give up from restoring them back because HubPages Editor don't want to publish anything. I tried and tried but without success although I followed their rules, especially grammatical correctness. Thank you very much for your help; I appreciate what you said. But because of this problem with my hubs, I thought that guest blogging maybe is safer option. I must rethink again. Thanks Sofs!

1. lobobrandon profile image84
      lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

By guest blogging you don't benefit until you have somewhere to direct the viewers of that blog. So try getting a few hubs published (try from scratch if your old ones are that bad). Hope this helps

Irena Petlacaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you lobo! I tried to publish new article or like you say from scratch, no meter of my blocked hubs, but in general I had not "done editing" button any more, only "submit for publishing". Which means a strict control! After a few hours I got an answer that I was rejected. Since then I have not tried to publish.

2. sofs profile image85
        sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Lobo is right, you need to direct your traffic somewhere..it is really not very hard to follow the rules here.. Make your sentences simple and easy to read and it should be fine. Read up the FAQ section on moderated hubs  http://hubpages.com/faq/ and you would be able to correct them. It is pretty easy I can assure you.

It is not easy Sofs, trust me I was dealing with this issue for weeks. I have only one republished hub, all thou I have done the same with the others. I resubmitted minimum 10 hubs without success. They was all rejected! Do you have any suggestions? I like to hear you opinion! Thank you so much.

1. mythbuster profile image84
            mythbusterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

What type of content are you writing?

Hello, I write articles about hidden object games.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
      LindaSmith1posted 5 years ago

Simple solution: If you cannot figure out what is wrong with the hubs, send a few links to them to
      team@hubpages.com.  They will respond with not all, but some examples of what is wrong with them. Be sure you explain to the team that you have reread them, made corrections, etc but they are still rejecting them.

Thank you so much, I will do that!

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
      Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

Hi Irena smile welcome to HP. Don't be too hard on yourself about your writing. No surrendering allowed tongue wink smile  Take a look around at other articles. Look at the what is being written about, why, where, when and how smile then see how you can adjust your own writing. I also think there are people who would be willing to help, if you ask. smile

Thanks for your support! Yes, of course there is no room for surrendering, but it seems like I need to deal with my English for a long time. I have to learn to define much clear and concise sentence. Thank you all for your concern and desire to help me!!! : )

working