jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Email Spam

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Literally every day I get emails on how to make my dick bigger. Except they use the P word of course, and always in bold. I am so, so sick of it... I sympathize with all the ladies that are daily subjected to this. So I thought I'd start an email spam rant thread. Rant, vent, and share your stories here.

1. Literary Geisha profile image71
      Literary Geishaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i used to get a lot of that in my yahoo mail. for some reason, that kind of spam can't get access to my gmail account. tongue

2. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

And this sucks... I just un-followed a very nice person because they were too active and clogged up my feed.

3. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

I used to get those a lot but lately it's mostly prescription drugs and non.

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yep. If it ain't my anatomical part; it's drugs, drugs, drugs.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

Thankfully, my gmail grabs all that stuff before I can see it.

5. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

Gmail finds most of mine too, but I need to trawl the spam folder since sometimes it is too eager to put things there.

Yes, I get lots of spam encouraging me to increase the size of an anatomical feature I will never have, unless a miracle happens.

Recently though, I got a message telling me I could develop some "humungous boobies". That is so what I want, NOT!

6. grand old lady profile image89
    grand old ladyposted 5 years ago

Sometimes I worry that spam may be sent using my email address without my knowing it!

working