How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S III? Free SIM Unlock
Now you can unlock your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. After unlocking it you can use any SIM card without restrictions. A locked SGS3 can get freedom in this way from the limitations on it by the carrier companies. All these can be done for free!!!
You may think : is it really free? Is there any hidden cost. But no, I am assuring you that there are no hidden costs or any prank. You can unlock SGS3 for free.
1) You need a Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9300 mobile. Other versions of SGS3 probably will not be unlocked by this process.
2) The phone must be rooted. Rooting is necessary to access the system area of the phone where the network lock keys can be found.
3) Backup all your important phone data before proceeding.
This app is not that powerful to damage your phone. But an accident is an accident. If the Samsung Galaxy S III is damaged by any way while unlocking the author will not take any responsibility for it. There is no warranty or official support system.
The unlocking of Galaxy S3 can be done using an Android app.
1) Go to Google Play Store and search “Voodoo Galaxy S III SIM Unlock” or click here.
2) If you have downloaded the app on your PC then connect your Samsung Galaxy S III to PC. Then transfer the apk file to your mobile.
3) Now install the app on your device.
4) Press the “Query SIM lock as seen from system” to know your phone locking status.
5) You can see a yellow message on it,“ SIM lock: active”.
6) Press the “Unlock” button.
7) It would unlock your phone. No need to reboot.
8) Now press the “Query SIM…” button again to check that the unlocking process was successful or not.
9) If it is successful then it will show the message: “SIM lock: inactive”.
You shall face the following problems:
1) Only GT-I9300 model of Samsung Galaxy S3 can be unlocked using this app. Other models will not get success in unlocking.
2) If your mobile is not rooted this and so unfortunately, updating it will be failed for sure.
3) The “query SIM lock….” Button often needs to press twice.
- How to connect Android Phone to Your Webcam
An IP camera based security system is expensive but you can use a cheap webcam as IP Camera to stream video from your home. You can access this video from anywhere on your Android Phone. Read to know more.
- How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S : A Simple Step by Step Guide
Samsung Galaxy S is a very popular smartphone. Most of the careers have this phone. If you want to unlock Samsung Galaxy S from the constrains of a single career then find out the simple procedure from this article.
- Best Android Music Player Apps for Free | 2012
There are thousands of apps in Google Play. It is a tough job to find out good music player apps for your phone from this crowd. It is done for you with this list of best Android Music Player apps.
- How to Update Samsung Galaxy S2 to ICS aka Android 4.0.3 aka Ice Cream Sandwich
Update Samsung Galaxy S2 with Android ICS.ICS stands for Ice Cream Sandwich. It is the Android version 4.0.3. It will give your Galaxy S2 a brand new feel.
- 10 Best Android Video / Movie Player Apps 2012
With more than millions of apps in the market it is becoming tougher day by day to find out your desired apps. Here is a list of ten Android video/movie player app compiled exclusively for you.