- Travel and Places
Hawaii Wet N Wild Water Park
Hawaii wet n wild park is located in Oahu’s second city of Kapolei. It is packed with fun water activities for all ages. The water park offers a diverse collection of water activities including megawave pool, four story water slide, seven story tall water slide, lazy river, animal themed keiki water slides, jacuzzi for adults and children, kiddie pools, giant tipping bucket, shops, and restaurants. The park has four family rides, nine thrill rides, dining areas, nine specialty areas, shower rooms, locker rooms and snack bars.
Activities to do in Hawaii wet n wild water park:
1. Hawaiian waters: You can ride 4 foot high swells in a tube for the ultimate ocean experience.
2. Cutter's island: Cutter's island provides hot tub, pool, and bar serving your favorite tropical beverages.
3. Fun zone: Fun zone features squirt tube, water wars and many fun games and activities for kids.
4. Keiki Kove: It is a children's play area packed with water slides, water cannons and water sprouts.
5. Water world playground: Water world playground features children's slides, seven family slides, water cannnons, lily pad walk, aquatic adventure and gaint tipping bucket.
6. Kapolei Kooler: Kapolei kooler is a leisurely 800 foot continuous river to lie back on your tube.
More rides at Hawaii Wet n Wild
7. Tornado: You will spin around the tornado funnel in a four person leaf tube. My favorite!
8. Surfsliders: Surfsliders provides 3 exciting body slides that are exhilarating.
9. Da flowrider: You might experience the thrill of catching and riding a wave.
10. Flyin' Hawaiian: It provides 2 short slides and free fall into a 12 foot deep pool. Woo hoo!
11. Shaka: Shaka is a great attraction for thrill riders. You might drop five and half stories in a near vertical drop.
12. Island adventure golf: Island adventure golf is a 18 hole mini adventure golf that is a lot of fun with family.