Israel - Historical and Religious Tour - Beach Holiday
For over 5000 years Israel is the focus of religious, cultural and political views and arguments. Most diverse cultures, different eras and three world religions have left their distinct mark. Even though the stories ran off painfully - the big events have created a huge wealth of sights and lots offer not only for those who are interested in the religion. The astonished visitor comes to the pioneering spirit of the period and the years since then is good: age-old towns offer the most modern hotel comfort.
Story of Israel
2500 BC First Semitic United Kingdom
1830 - 1759 BC Abraham migrated from Ur in Mesopotamia to Canaan
1715 - 1580 BC Because of the occupation of Palestine by the Hyksos, the Hebrews migrate to Egypt.
1480 BC Battle of Megiddo, Palestine became Egyptian province.
1301 - 1234 BC oppression of theHebrews in Egypt under Ramses II. Emigration led by Moses returned to Palestine
1000 BC war of Israel against the Phil Lister, Jerusalem became capital city.
960 - 925 BC under King Solomen the first temple was built in Jurusalem.
745-727 BC Israel belongs to the Assyrian Empire.
639-609 BC Palestine was ruled by the Babylonians.
538 BC Israelis return back from Babylonian captivity, and build the second temple.
445 - 433 BC New law by the Prophet Esra (the five book of Moses).
336 - 323 BC Palestine under Greek rule (Alexander the Great).
64 BC Palestine is Roman Provinz.
15 Days Tour in Israel - Where to Go in Israel
Here are the details of my journey in Israel and wish you to bring your fantasy of adventure in the other times, other part of ancient and religious history of Israel.
1. Friday - Zürich flight to Eilat. Arriving in the afternoon and transfer to our beach vacation hotel.
2. Saturday - Free day, Today we can acclimatized in peace and already enjoy the first time the crystal clear water of the Red Sea.
3. Sunday - Early in the afternoon cave exploring with a bus through a desert ( Negev ) to Jerusalem. Overnightstay in Jerusalem.
4. Monday - Jerusalem Old City. Overnight in Jerusalem.
5. Tuesday - Jerusalem - Jericho - Nazareth - Galilee. Overnight in Kibbuz-Guesthouse in Galillee.
6. Wednesday - Galilee-Safed-Akko-Haifa-Casarea-Tel Aviv. Overnight in Tel Aviv.
7. Thursday - Tel Aviv. Free day for shopping and rooming around the city.
8. Friday - Tel Aviv-Jerusalem(New City)-Bethlehem. Overnight in Jerusalem.
9. Saturday - Jerusalem-Dead Sea-Massada-Jerusalem. Overnight in Jerusalem.
10.Sunday - Jerusalem-Eilat. Ride with a tour bus from Jerusalem through Negev-Desert to Eilat. Arrival in the afternoon. Transfer to our beach vacation hotel.
11, 12, 13, 14, 15, Monday to Thursday - Eilat. Four days free to swim, tour, relax and enjoy staying in Eilat with half board in the hotel.
15. Thursday - Late night departure - transfer to the airport from Eilat via Tel-Aviv to Zürich. Friday morning arrival in Zürich-Kloten.
Below are somes pictures related to my journey.
The holiday paradise in the Red Sea is a paradise for watersports enthusiasts and for those who want to become. Whether on, or even under water, a magical world awaits your discovery of them and to be admired. At North beach, sandy and pebbly beach, and at the coral beach, a steep rock, fur beach with banked, sandy sunbathing beach, you will find ideal conditions for snorkeling, windsurfing, water skiing and diving. There are diveschools and Equipments for rent are possible (important: ArtzeugnisShirmbild or a maximum of 1 year, preferably). Even if you are not a water rat, Eilat offers much: many public and private tenniscourts, for example, many interesting excursions (a comprehensive bus network provides a regular service toJerusalem to the Dead Sea) in the evenings many discotheques and nightclubs.