profile image 59

Light oder coming from my campers ac


when I run my camper rooftop ac it puts off a very light oder u can barely even tell the difference but after u stay in it for a couple hours it starts giving u a headache and what seems like sinus irritation could it be the blower moter that is going out and the copper coils in the moter are overheating I know copper puts off toxic fumes when it gets to hot it did not do this last year

 

sort by best latest

wesley5159214 profile image60

wesley5159214 says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

5 years ago
 |  Comment