jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Best places to see in Australia

1. Princessa profile image84
    Princessaposted 8 years ago

Best places to see in Australia

2. BundleBoy profile image82
    BundleBoyposted 8 years ago

Sydney and the beaches around the South coast ShoalHaven Area. Absolutely beautiful. Also the whitsunday in queensland state is beautiful. Actually I wanted to give you one best answer and couldn't because there are so many wonderful places to see!

3. salt profile image75
    saltposted 8 years ago

There are so many fantastic places in Australia.

Queensland has magical beaches and islands. Sydney has the harbour and is a great city to live in.

Western Australia is magical with beaches and the best lifestyle you could find anywhere. The Kimberleys and Pilbara are amazing and all different.

Central Australia is magical and extreme. Its raw beauty and vast distances make awe inspiring.

4. NaomiR profile image85
    NaomiRposted 8 years ago

We loved Ayer's Rock (Uluru) and the Great Barrier Reef. Both were amazing. If you can, try to see more than one area of Australia because, much like the United States, it's like visiting a new country each time you go to a new area. The Outback is very different from the Gold Coast, which is very different from the Barrier Reef, etc. But we loved it all. It was an amazing trip.

5. profile image55
    bohurupiposted 8 years ago

I have choosed several places

great barrier reef
    whitsunday island
    kakadu national park
    rainbow beach
    fraser island.

do u have any other choice?

6. Kirancool77 profile image60
    Kirancool77posted 7 years ago

Hey there are so many fantastic places in Australia. You know what... Australia is one of the amazing country in the world. Australia is unique in so many ways, like light-filled, open landscapes, yet the majority of it's 20 million inhabitants live in modern. I have some amazing information about Australia. It will be definitely useful for you to choose Best places to see in Australia. Just visit Interesting Facts About Australia : http://www.australiavoyage.net/

7. freeenglish profile image56
    freeenglishposted 7 years ago

If you're looking for an urban experience, Melbourne is first on the list in my opinion, despite Sydney being the icon. I live in Brisbane, Queensland, and I have dozens of Queensland travel idea's. Visit my Queensland travel page - http://freeenglishbrisbane.webs.com/thi … nsland.htm

8. Al Greenbaum profile image92
    Al Greenbaumposted 13 months ago

Bridgetown, SW Australia because it has such beautiful scenery and the life is slow there. A great place to unwind.

working