jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What vacation destination would you most like to read a hub about?

1. Gretchel85 profile image78
    Gretchel85posted 8 years ago

What vacation destination would you most like to read a hub about?

I'm trying to decide what place to write about next.  Trying to research if any of the places I have been people are interested in reading about.

2. TheMountainMan profile image61
    TheMountainManposted 8 years ago

I'm not sure but I would like to read about different and unusual places you wouldn't necessarily hear about.  Maybe places few have been or seen.  I think the best vacation destinations are those where you discover something new, that you never knew existed, or where you say to yourself "I wonder why no one ever mentioned this place"  or you find a place you think is "the best kept secret" and you want to keep it that way.

3. profile image0
    artspeckposted 8 years ago

I would like an honest review of anywhere you have actually been to.

All too often there are travel hubs that are obviously only places the author has only researched.

By writing hubs of places you have been to and like, the enthusiasm comes across to the reader.

4. donotfear profile image88
    donotfearposted 8 years ago

I'd like to hear if anyone who has been to Cocos Island, Costa Rica. It's uninhabited except for the rangers and visitors. It's the island that was the idea for the setting of Jurassic Park.
    I'd also like to read the adventures of anyone who's been to the Marquesas Islands.

Closed to reply

working