You can either apply yourself at Vietnamese embassies or consulates in your country or have a local travel agent (your sponsor) to do a part or full its procedure.
Implementing the foreign policy line of independence, self-reliance, peace, cooperation and development and the foreign policy of openness and diversification and multilateralization of international relations, Vietnam has established diplomatic relations with 172 countries. For the first time in history, Vietnam is now entertaining normal relations with all major powers and UN Security Council’s Permanent Members. http://www.vietnamvisasupport.com would like to provide you some information to make Vietnam visa easier from Countries Vietnam has diplomatic relations.
Vietnam Eembassy / Consulate: ……
- Vietnam embassy in US
- Vietnam embassy in Canada
- Vietnam embassy in UK
- Vietnam embassy in France
- Vietnam embassy in Germany
- Vietnam embassy in Australia
- Vietnam embassy in Spain
- Vietnam embassy in Italia
- Required documentations: you have to submit: passport of six months validity, visa application forms, and probably some others required by Vietnamese embassy or consulates in your country. Visa forms are available by getting directly or by mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope addressed to their Visa section. Request by email is perhaps acceptable (in some cases).
See Visa application form and list of Vietnamese Embassies and Consulates abroad (also available Foreign Embassies and Consulates in Vietnam).
- Time: processing tourist visa application typically takes four or five working days.
- Cost: fees vary from embassy to embassy; about $50 in Bangkok and $85 in Washington, for example.
By local travel agency:
Provide two types of visa services: Visa Application letter and Full-packaged service (on-arrival visa). Please refer to the Detailed visa procedure and services for more information
It is very simple to get vietnam visa. You can get visa on arrival or visa code at Vietnam Embassy abroad. Website http://www.rushvietnamvisa.com can support your Vietnam visa with rush processing. Normal time is 2 working days, but you can apply with urgent processing 1 days, 8 hours and 4 hours. Especially, they support Vietnam visa in the evening and weekend. So you can come to Vietnam any time you want. Contact http://www.rushvietnamvisa.com from now.
by vietnamvisa 6 years ago
HOW TO GET VIETNAM VISA IN FRANCE?
by ngureco 8 years ago
How Do I Get A Visa For China As An American Citizen? I Need To Go To China Next Month To Buy...Goods To Sell Through Ebay.
by ngureco 8 years ago
How Do I Get A Visa For USA?How Do I Get A Visa For America?
by martysharky 7 years ago
can i get another 3months on my j1 visa after 18months has been up
by sarovai 4 years ago
Which are countries offering on-arrival visa? list out.
by prettydarkhorse 3 years ago
What do you think of the new relations between Cuba and the USA?There is a news that there are talks again between the two countries and US may open its embassy.
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|