This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your favorite tourist destination in Queensland, Australia?

1. marcofratelli profile image69
    marcofratelliposted 8 years ago

What is your favorite tourist destination in Queensland, Australia?

2. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

The Great Barrier reef.  I love the tropical islands, diving amongst the colourful coral and reef fish, swimming in the sunshine, relaxing by the beach. I enjoy how it's not over-crowded, boat trips...It's the perfect place for a tropical, sunlover holiday!

3. pocketaus profile image78
    pocketausposted 8 years ago

Although Queensland is my backyard, my favourite place is my Paluma. It's beautiful nestled among the rainforest. There is a swimming hole and walking tracks all through there, I stayed at a cabin in Hidden Valley last Christmas with friends and it was wonderful, having drinks around the campfire with not a soul in sight.

It is located about 1 hour north of Townsville and if anyone is on the area it really is a must-see.

4. josters profile image81
    jostersposted 4 years ago

Fraser Island, Magnetic Island (Koalas in nature!), the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach on the Whitsunday Islands, Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary in Brisbane just to name a few I've seen so far.

working