jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What should i be careful of when i traveling in Thailand?

1. Sam-nj profile image60
    Sam-njposted 8 years ago

What should i be careful of when i traveling in Thailand?

2. Has_aWayWithWords profile image65
    Has_aWayWithWordsposted 8 years ago

be careful of those massage parlors with the red lights

3. andromida profile image59
    andromidaposted 8 years ago

There is nothing to be afraid of while Traveling in Thailand.I found Thai people are absolutely friendly and warm. Yes, there are lots of message parlors and that should not be a threat for anyone at all unless you visit them. You need to be a bit careful while shopping from road side, shopkeepers will ask you for 5-10 time more than the actual price-so its better to ask you hotel receptionist what can be the price range of a specific type of product you wanna buy.thanks.

4. pholk profile image57
    pholkposted 8 years ago

Be careful that you'll have too much fun and don't wanna go back home smile

5. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Boys that look like girls until you get down to business.

6. Edgeon profile image60
    Edgeonposted 7 years ago

Temper your alcohol intake (I've seen lots of passed out people and people in clinics in Thailand due to alcohol based injuries), know why you're going and what you're getting into if you go to any red light districts or beer bars, and take cabs when traveling at night in major cities.  Thailand is very safe, though; the Buddhist culture actually inhibits a lot of crime.

7. GGtimeshares profile image59
    GGtimesharesposted 7 years ago

Just take care of yourself and your personal belongings. Be careful also to strangers.

8. Neale profile image59
    Nealeposted 7 years ago

Ad to the list very strong under currents in the ocean at certain times of the year... always heed the flags and be careful when swimming on deserted beaches with no flags...

9. johncimble profile image51
    johncimbleposted 6 years ago

yes i thinks you don't have to becareful about because am currently living here in bangkok, and i also found that thai people are really nice they always help eachother, i love their smile and kindness also love thai food everything is perfect all i can say is i love thailand xxx