What's your favorite hotel in Las Vegas?
I'm going to Las Vegas in a few weeks. I haven't booked a hotel, which one do you suggest?
The Palazzo. we just stayed there last month for 209 a night but we had a prestige suite which included the following
PALAZZO PRESTIGE LUXURY
Beauty and grace embrace you in a Palazzo Prestige Luxury suite, a masterpiece of exquisite luxury. Guests of Prestige at The Palazzo receive access to the 12,000-square-foot Prestige Lounge with the following features:
* Private champagne check in
* Complimentary cocktail reception every night between 5 and 9pm
* Deluxe continental breakfast 8am to 10 am
* Afternoon teas and coffees12-2pm
* Selection of desserts
* Hot and cold hors d’oeuvres4-7pm
* Personal Concierge assistance
* Exclusive Business Center with copying, printing, and Internet availability
* Wi-Fi access
* Plasma screen televisions throughout the Prestige Lounge
The Palazzo Prestige Luxury Suite Offers:
* Approximately 720 square feet
* One king-sized pillow-top bed
* 130 square foot Bathroom
* Access to the Canyon Ranch SpaClub® fitness center
* Admission to Azure, our luxury pool experience,
Friday - Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
* Daily newspaper delivery
* Free local and 1-800 calls
* Packing and unpacking service
* Chocolate, cotton mat, slippers at turn down
* Sunken Living Room
* 42” flat-screen LCD HDTV in the bedroom
* 32” flat-screen LCD HDTV in the living room
* 20” LCD HDTV in the bathroom
* Roman tub with separate glass-enclosed shower
* Full-sized sofa-sleeper (based on availability)
* Dining table with seating for three
* Oversized coffee table and ottoman
* Private work area with:
-Personal fax / printer / copier
-Complimentary Internet access
* DVD player and complimentary DVDs from our library
* CD player / alarm clock
* Remote-controlled Roman shades and curtains
* Selection of specialty baths (for additional charge)
* Selection of specialty pillows (for additional charge)
I gave up on over-priced hotels. I only stay at vacation rentals.
Mandalay Bay. My experience there was better than any of the other four hotels I've stayed at there. It was priced more reasonably than Bellagio and the Venetian, and it had a lot more to do on the premises.
The crowd at Mandalay is noticeably younger for the most part. The spa is one of the best in Vegas, the on-site shark reef is a great attraction (and good way to kill an hour), and the man-made beach is a sight to see (just get there very early!). I also found that Mandalay offered better deals from time to time than other hotels, and I just liked the look of it better. The only bad part was that it's one of the hotels furthest north on the strip, so you'll have to travel further to get to the other hotels.
My wife and I stayed at the Mirage when we were out in Vegas last year. It was awesome and we loved it. Mirage is located right in the middle of the Strip. Great location, beautiful scenery, and the most comfortable bed we have slept on. That is my vote.
I stayed at the Flamingo Hilton. It was a great hotel right across the street from the Bellagio. The rooms have been updated. The pool area is a great place to spend the afternoon before hitting the tables.
by jmarq25 8 years ago
What is your favorite hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada?
by Ryan Hupfer 6 years ago
It's true, I'm officially taking off to Vegas this weekend to represent HubPages at one of the largest blogging and new media conventions in the world, Blog World and New Media Expo. Yeah, I know...pretty sweet, eh?So, while I'm out there I'm going to be communicating the awesomeness of HubPages,...
by EWealthGuide 10 years ago
When is the new City Center Hotel going to open up in Las Vegas?The new hotel by MGM Mirage beside the Monte Carlo and the Bellagio.
by Andria 10 years ago
How To Get The Best Out Of Your Las Vegas Trip
by Kiz Robinson 8 years ago
What are your five least favorite things about Las Vegas?
by jaydawg808 4 years ago
What's your favorite show that you have seen in Las Vegas?
Copyright © 2020 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|