jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Why people go to other Country?

1. TopManagement profile image35
    TopManagementposted 7 years ago

Why people go to other Country?

ask by Top Management Colleges.

2. simeonvisser profile image86
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.

3. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Because some people are afflicted with the idea that the the 'grass is always greener...'

4. tymmy profile image59
    tymmyposted 7 years ago

for a change of environment, to seek greener pastures, for business or work, or just because.

5. wilbury4 profile image73
    wilbury4posted 7 years ago

For their work... for the weather/climate... for the way of life in that country... Basically, to better their life?

6. cutievert profile image60
    cutievertposted 7 years ago

for refreshing, nu experience, explore other cultures, jobs, education

7. home witch profile image82
    home witchposted 7 years ago

There are many reasons to visit another place. But I think the most obvious reason is to learn more about different places and people. Why should someone restrict themselves to only knowing about their own home and people, when the world is so big. There are so many rich cultures, traditions, histories, travelling opens you up to all of it. This is especially true if you come from a country that is relatively young, like the US. American history other than for that of the Native Americans can be measured in centuries, where as in places like India, China or Egypt you can measured in much vaster quantities of time. Should we not then find out about the cradle of civilisation? Should we not find out what makes modern man, modern man? This is the reason why people travel, or that's what I think anyway.

8. vox vocis profile image83
    vox vocisposted 7 years ago

I think most people go to another country because of career opportunities or love situations. I went to Germany for both reasons.

9. aeyat profile image48
    aeyatposted 7 years ago

To experience anothe way of living and also to become successful..

10. tom_caton profile image78
    tom_catonposted 7 years ago

Because it rains incessantly over here, thats why I go to other country!

11. Curtis Aron profile image82
    Curtis Aronposted 7 years ago

Well, I am in another country for am employment opportunity.  Other than that, love, retirement or simply a change of pace.

12. Axas profile image59
    Axasposted 7 years ago

For me it's a simple and short answer -
    Bigger earnings abroad.

working