jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (16 posts)

If you could travel back in time, which time period would you like to visit?

1. Time4Travel profile image61
    Time4Travelposted 7 years ago

If you could travel back in time, which time period would you like to visit?

2. jjmyles profile image71
    jjmylesposted 7 years ago

When Jesus walked. So I could walk with Him and talk with Him on a face to face basis.

3. profile image0
    Neville Walkposted 7 years ago

The 17th or 18th centuries, because I love the fashion, furniture, art and architecture from that period.

4. ByChanceTV profile image60
    ByChanceTVposted 7 years ago

Back to this morning so I could find my keys and leave on time...

5. solar10 profile image58
    solar10posted 7 years ago

at the time Adam and Eva were living at the Paradise

6. haiatto profile image60
    haiattoposted 7 years ago

Prohibition era.. So I can check out the speakeasys and flapper fashion.

7. Cindy2011 profile image57
    Cindy2011posted 7 years ago

I love history, but if I could return to an earlier time to relive it, I would return to my own time. If I could take today's knowledge with me, I'd do things a little different, 

If I could only visit without being present, then I'd go back to my great-grandmother's childhood to visit the roots of my history. To go back to man's earliest time would be for the curiosity, but what a burden it would be to carry the experience with you, as you could never offer proof of what historical errors you might realize.

8. Pagelift profile image60
    Pageliftposted 7 years ago

At the time Jesus was killed and resurrected, so I could see if hes the real deal. If it was a lookalike, I'd punch him in the stomach smile

9. Billrrrr profile image83
    Billrrrrposted 7 years ago

I would like to travel back to the year 2612 before colonization of the Andromeda galaxy and discovery of sentient life on this galaxy's third planet from the Sun.

10. Goliathstwin profile image55
    Goliathstwinposted 7 years ago

I would love to have met George Washington or Abraham Lincoln.  To be able to actually see them in action must have been really something.

11. Austin Yordy profile image59
    Austin Yordyposted 7 years ago

assuming I could return, I would travel to the day before the biggest lottery drawing and buy a ticket for the iwnning number.

12. john@patatusfoam. profile image60
    john@patatusfoam.posted 7 years ago

I would give just about anything to be around when the pyramids were being built and to witness just how amazing that feat truly was.

13. SpacemanSpiff profile image56
    SpacemanSpiffposted 7 years ago

At the moment of the big bang. To witness the greatest beauty of the universe, and die. So I only have that memory with me.

14. selene383 profile image58
    selene383posted 7 years ago

I would like to visit the Medieval period. I love the clothing and the way they lived.

15. Jhangora profile image61
    Jhangoraposted 7 years ago

Without doubt - the Indus Valley Civilization at its peak.

16. Jyoti Patil profile image66
    Jyoti Patilposted 6 years ago

I would love to go back to my life in school. From the 1990s to 2000, beautiful decade. I would not like to go down to the era that I haven't seen as I had all good memories to re-live.

working