jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where would it be?

1. horatio2398 profile image74
    horatio2398posted 6 years ago

If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where would it be?

Also, please tell 3 or more reasons why, and maybe even what you would learn there.

2. mquee profile image79
    mqueeposted 6 years ago

The Philippines!!!
    Here are the friendliest people in the world. They welcome you and make you feel at home.

3. soniafernandez profile image73
    soniafernandezposted 6 years ago

I would want to live in Maldives.
    Cos i love beaches
    cos its one place where i could be by the seaside as much as i like and clean beaches as well.
    I love being with the water, close to nature and living life someplace as beautiful and peaceful as that.

I would want to learn surfing and deep sea diving there, two things I'd love to do always.

4. profile image0
    gogogoposted 6 years ago

If I could live anywhere in the world for one year I would choose Sydney Australia.  I have visited the city, many times and find the people very friendly with a love of life that I enjoy.  There is so much to see and do  - the shopping, beaches, historic places to visit and the ease of getting around on public transportation, not only in the city but the outlying areas and the entire country.  I would learn about the special places to visit, the history of the country and the aborigines - I have always enjoyed the history of the different places I haveI visited.

5. profile image0
    loriamooreposted 6 years ago

I would like to live in Alaska in the United States for one year.  Having visited Alaska twice, I would like to spend more time there.  There is so much wildlife to enjoy and the air is so pure (no humidity!).

I enjoy so many places that I would actually like to be a nomad and live a little bit of everywhere for maybe 3 months at a time.

6. LeisureLife profile image74
    LeisureLifeposted 6 years ago

Maui, Hawaii. The most beautiful place on earth.

7. Silver925 profile image61
    Silver925posted 6 years ago

New Zealand - gorgeous, clean, diverse, lush landscape

8. zippot profile image61
    zippotposted 6 years ago

America but not the tourists parts from Alaska then travelling  down stopping in Camp sites and meeting local people my experience with Americans has been varied from true gentleman to a loud mouth trailer trash she was awful.

9. cavallo profile image61
    cavalloposted 6 years ago

Would go back to where I used to live/work ,Cortona,Italy. It is somewhere I have never forgotten. Great people,scenery. Relaxed. Lived just outside Cortona in a Tuscan villa while working with horses.

working