jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

1. kenyaentrepreneur profile image93
    kenyaentrepreneurposted 3 years ago

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

2. profile image0
    Shelly Elliottposted 3 years ago

Easter Island because it is just one of those places that will feel like complete isolation from the world. That stuff is weird like the pyramids...

3. lions44 profile image99
    lions44posted 3 years ago

Egypt.  Seeing the Pyramids is on the bucket list. I'm even willing to risk the danger at this point.  But figure it will be another decade before it's safe for Westerners.  Good question.

4. PhoenixV profile image76
    PhoenixVposted 3 years ago

I would like to be able to travel to all sorts of places, but would really like stay in Costa Rica and visit Patagonia or Chile just for starters.

5. dailytop10 profile image93
    dailytop10posted 3 years ago

Mine would be the north pole. It's my dream to be surrounded with a bunch of cute penguins. Finding Santa and his base of operation is a bonus. haha

1. Rochelle Frank profile image97
      Rochelle Frankposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Santa may be at the North Pole-- but penguins are only at the South. Some people think the Polar Bears (only in the north) ate the north penguins. Others think the south penguins chased the south polar bears out.

2. profile image0
      Shelly Elliottposted 3 years agoin reply to this

very cool but cold, need vit D!

6. Escobana profile image76
    Escobanaposted 3 years ago

Belize, Cape Verde, Zanzibar, Sardinia and Corsica to begin with. Apart from Belize I'm an absolute Island lover. The more I can enjoy the better!

working