jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If You Had The Option Would You Go To Space On Virgin Galactic Or On A 20,000 Le

1. YouWontUpload.Com profile image60
    YouWontUpload.Composted 7 years ago

If You Had The Option Would You Go To Space On Virgin Galactic Or On A 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea?

This Is Such A Cool Concept For The Ability For Everyday Humans To Go Into Space! However..We As A Species Know More About The Moon Then We Do Our Own Oceans!! You Decide!!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4886773_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    CollBposted 7 years ago

Definitely Space as yes, we know more about the universe and planets than we do the ocean.  Besides it would be breathtaking to see the universe close up!

Both are exciting and explorative adventures I'd equally be fascinated to know more about!

3. phildazz profile image74
    phildazzposted 7 years ago

I'll definitely love to be amongst the stars, that will be so Cool!

4. TimMEy profile image82
    TimMEyposted 7 years ago

Love the Virgin Galactic Project, wrote something about it before I love the idea of being in outta space. I think it´s also the better view because down in the ocean it´s pretty dark and you can´t see much. So I prefer to reach the stars and look down on Earth wink

5. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 7 years ago

Yes. It will be an adventure of a lifetime. Exploring the unknown is like a dream coming true.

Guess it is everyone's dream to be able to travel beyond our horizon.

6. amymarie_5 profile image85
    amymarie_5posted 7 years ago

Space. I would freak out being that deep in the ocean! Space would be so cool.

7. profile image0
    fordieposted 7 years ago

Yes - space for me too. If I wanted to enjoy the water I'd probably stick in the shallows where life is more colourful

working