jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

You have the chance to travel space, but you have to spend a year away. Do you g

1. KeithJK profile image60
    KeithJKposted 5 years ago

You have the chance to travel space, but you have to spend a year away. Do you go?

2. ithabise profile image85
    ithabiseposted 5 years ago

Absolutely. I'd give anything to see the wonders of the universe up close. I'd just hope I made it back!

3. kuttingxedge profile image77
    kuttingxedgeposted 5 years ago

I don't think you could travel space and not spend at least a year there considering the scope of it.

4. Academicviews profile image84
    Academicviewsposted 5 years ago

I'd go. Who could resist??? The chance to see the universe and look back on how small our tiny planet is would be too much to turn down.

5. DanaTeresa profile image83
    DanaTeresaposted 5 years ago

Definitely. A year away wouldn't bother me at all. Heck, if I liked it out there maybe I would stay. It would be nice to get away from everything for a while and to litterally take a step back and look at the world for a while and just sort out my thoughts. Plus I love stars and planets. What a great thing it would be to see outerspace!

6. point2make profile image80
    point2makeposted 5 years ago

While I wouldn't want to be a permanent resident in outer space I believe I could spend a year travelling to Mars for example. As long as I got to be part of the landing team I would go. Good question.

7. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

No.  When I was a young woman, I would have jumped at the chance.  But now, it just seems dangerous and scary.

8. rahul0324 profile image83
    rahul0324posted 5 years ago

I would quit my work... and sabotage every pending task to travel to space even for the matter of one year!

There are a lot of positives to that plus a childhood mad dream!!

9. shamelabboush profile image69
    shamelabboushposted 5 years ago

Yes I would go because it is a fantastic one of  kind experience.

10. Credence2 profile image80
    Credence2posted 5 years ago

Yes, most definitely, in a heartbeat. It is an opportunity of a lifetime, I could probably spend two years,