Light oder coming from my campers ac
when I run my camper rooftop ac it puts off a very light oder u can barely even tell the difference but after u stay in it for a couple hours it starts giving u a headache and what seems like sinus irritation could it be the blower moter that is going out and the copper coils in the moter are overheating I know copper puts off toxic fumes when it gets to hot it did not do this last year
Your blower motor wouldn't be the problem. It sounds like you are leaking small amounts of refrigerant and it is blowing into the camper. These fumes are highly toxic and I would recommend you have a mechanic look at it ASAP.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.