jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If you have a money and time, what country you think to travel, Sri Lanka or Tha

1. profile image56
    sudathkgposted 6 years ago

If you have a money and time, what country you think to travel, Sri Lanka or Thailand ?

2. FranYo profile image59
    FranYoposted 6 years ago

I've lived in Thailand for years and traveled to Sri Lanka. In fact, I was in Sri Lanka for the millennium New Year's celebration. Sadly, since the tsunami, that hotel is, no longer.

To chose between the two I'd have to 'vote' for travel to Thailand. The reason? It's so culturally diverse; plus, travel to neighboring countries is easy and interesting without having to fly to the island that is Sri Lanka.

3. profile image0
    Charlinexposted 6 years ago

I have been to Thailand so I'd be interested in seeing Sri Lanka if the opportunity arises.

4. Jay Barban profile image83
    Jay Barbanposted 4 years ago

Well the great thing about this question is that both places don't require a lot of money! I have been to both and loved them equally. If you are more of an adventurous like my self it would recommend Thailand because it has better/more unique rock climbing and scuba diving. It also has a larger more established tourism industry then Sri Lanka which may make one feel more comfortable.

working