jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How would you escape from a desert island?

1. marymootoo profile image74
    marymootooposted 6 years ago

How would you escape from a desert island?

If you where like Robinson Crusoe and marooned on a desert island how would you cope and what would you do to make your escape?

2. Debby Bruck profile image74
    Debby Bruckposted 6 years ago

I would enjoy the peace, quiet and serenity. I would be far away from social media, the internet and all distractions. I would get down to basics.

3. Jonesy0311 profile image61
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

I would consider it a blessing and start my own sovereign nation. Non-intervention and isolationist. Maybe I should check Remax and see what desert islands go for these days.

4. AStanJay profile image46
    AStanJayposted 6 years ago

I would try to come up with various ways of getting off the island. I would try to build a boat or something.
    Live off cocoanuts.

5. wilbury4 profile image72
    wilbury4posted 6 years ago

Would I want to escape from this desert island?

6. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

If it has all the necessities of living then I would stay on.

If not then I will try to make a raft and wait for the right moment where the wind is blowing the right direction to set off.

It is always desirable to stay on an island to live a peaceful and quiet life away from the hustle and bustle of city life.

7. BaliMermaid profile image55
    BaliMermaidposted 6 years ago

If I had decent companionship and was able to get food from the sea and water from some source I would not want to escape.

Throw in a good internet connection and you have put me right where I am at this time. And not looking to go anywhere, thank you.

8. profile image0
    Sheena Sahniposted 6 years ago

can I ask a question before answering it?

I have never heard of a desert which is situated on an island!

working