jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Whre to holiday/travel and why?

1. maddot profile image78
    maddotposted 6 years ago

Whre to holiday/travel and why?

The Australian dollar has been doing really really well. This makes for cheap to travel/holiday overseas for Aussies. Tell me where should I go and why?

2. Hummingbird5356 profile image79
    Hummingbird5356posted 6 years ago

I like Pakistan because there is so much there.  From natural beauty to Mughal monuments.  Also, you can stay in 5 star hotels for the same as cheap places in other countries.  As long as you stay away from the border areas it is perfectly safe. 
    You can read my hubs about it.

3. lzlpio90 profile image83
    lzlpio90posted 6 years ago

hi maddot,

if you are looking for a place to travel try to visit my hub..i have stated my top 5 travel destinations, and as well as places where you can visit when you happen to go to Philippines especially in davao region...

hope you will make your mind up soon! that's a very great opportunity for you... let me know where you want to go..

4. profile image49
    s.prakashposted 6 years ago

Why not select India as your travel destination. Incredible India have many destination for tourism like hills, beaches, desert, monuments, pilgrimages and more.

5. stuff4you profile image64
    stuff4youposted 6 years ago

factor in your budget, what kind of weather you like, cultural attractions and activities you're interested in, etc

6. syednaeemul profile image72
    syednaeemulposted 6 years ago

If overseas, visit New Zealand! Beautiful place, friendly people.

working