jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are your top 5 travel destinations to go to and why?

1. Johnrr631992 profile image88
    Johnrr631992posted 6 years ago

What are your top 5 travel destinations to go to and why?

What are your top 5 favorite travel destinations that you will go to and why. Example, I like to go to Florida because it is a way to escape the cold from up north, and get away from reality for a short period of time..

2. AfricaResource profile image63
    AfricaResourceposted 6 years ago

South Africa,

and in that order!

3. Louis Bing profile image52
    Louis Bingposted 6 years ago

I think Tibet must be included. Splendid Mt. Everest, beautiful lake, Monasteries...too many amazing things to do.

And recommend one great Tibet travel agency www.tibetdiscovery.com.

4. profile image0
    gogogoposted 6 years ago

Tahiti, it is just so beautiful and even though it is a tourist destination, it is still very laid back and relaxing
    Caribbean, the ocean is so beautiful and warm, beaches so white with fine sand, so many activities, yet allowing each to enjoy at their leisure, food excellent.
    New Zealand this is one of my favorites, there is so much to see and do, as well as the culture and pace of life is different from the USA 
    Australia one of the most beautiful countries, has a lot to offer for every type of vacation and activity, very friendly warm people.
    Vietnam the people are so warm and friendly, the country is absolutely lovely, culture is different and intriguing and the food is delicious.

5. profile image0
    shahirslmn87posted 6 years ago

"Palace on wheels" in India.
    Check this hub: http://shahirslmn87.hubpages.com/hub/In … nt-7694004

6. reenalou profile image52
    reenalouposted 5 years ago

Hobart, Devonport, Strahan, Burnie, Launceston.... all in Tasmania! I love visiting these places because there are lots of fun things to do here. I really enjoy camping here. I love the fresh air and the cool breeze. The gourmet food is also great. You can read more about it here: http://www.discovertasmania.com