jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What do you like about your home town?

1. leroy64 profile image84
    leroy64posted 6 years ago

What do you like about your home town?

If the answer is nothing.   Please explain.

2. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 6 years ago

I like the fact that I can call it home! I know my city inside-out. I will have to write a blog about Toronto soon, it's a fabulous city. We are not perfect but we manage.

3. JEDIJESSICUH profile image80
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

My hometown was a little on the smaller side. I liked it because everyone really did know everything about everyone else. I liked that we were so tight-knit and you could go into the store and see any five people you knew on any given day.

4. carolp profile image80
    carolpposted 6 years ago

Although i live in Bern, Switzerland, i still consider my hometown where i grow up and live with my parents, brothers and sisters, where i went to school (Elementary and Highschool). My hometown is a little town in Agusan Province, Philippines.
    I like my hometown because it is located in a beautiful nature of green environment and a natural beach with grey/black fine sand with refreshing sea water.
    The people are friendly, polite and hospitable. We have good neighbors, giving and taking is practiced like giving or sharing food specialities. Helping one another etc.
    I love nature, and i could find it all in my hometown, the sea, mountains, rice plantations so with banana, mais, mangos and many others.
    It is Christianity that unite the people in my hometown. Every Sunday, people are going to mass and after the mass, everyone greets one another. A  pleasant atmosphere.

5. K9keystrokes profile image93
    K9keystrokesposted 6 years ago

The beauty of the grapevines each year mixed with the mustard and the friendliness of the community. The wonderful food and lovely wines!

6. fdoleac profile image58
    fdoleacposted 6 years ago

Great sense of community, good schools, easy commute to everything.  Would retire here.

7. Nspeel profile image77
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

The people in it. I wish I could say more but that is it for my hometown.

working