jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Where is the most majestic place you've been to?

1. IntimatEvolution profile image79
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

Where is the most majestic place you've been to?

Describe it for us...

2. Allen Williams profile image83
    Allen Williamsposted 6 years ago

I'm not much of a traveler but the most majestic place that I have ever been to is the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon.  It is a very beautiful area and I didn't have to travel around the world to see it.

3. zipline05 profile image58
    zipline05posted 6 years ago

I've been to the place where the island looks like a crocodile. It was very relaxing and joyful to be there since you can experienced to swim in a crystal clear water and to catch fish, crabs and other sea creatures.

4. Vicki99 profile image77
    Vicki99posted 6 years ago

Kodiak Alaska; or more specifically, a little cove surrounded by mountains on Kodiak Island.

It is nick-named "Alaska's Emerald Isle." The island is about the size of Oahu and is green and lush with some of the most breath taking views of the ocean.

5. Kawaljit kaur profile image69
    Kawaljit kaurposted 6 years ago

I have been to so many places as my husband is fond of traveling. But the most majestic place I have been is 'Delhi Airport'. You may be surprised why? Before that I  had never traveled by air and to travel by air was my dream. Finally it was worked out. The moment I reached at the Delhi Airport, it was a dream come true.  The feeling I had 'there' was amazing.

6. naveickel profile image57
    naveickelposted 6 years ago

For me personally, no place will ever compare to the majesty of Yosemite Valley (California). From the thundering waterfalls, to the monolithic cliffs, the scenery takes your breath away. If you want to see the entire valley at once, take the drive up to Glacier Point. You won't regret it!  And someday, I vow to return and climb Half Dome once and for all...

working