jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is the one thing you won't travel overseas without besides money + clothes

1. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

What is the one thing you won't travel overseas without besides money + clothes ?

What can't you survive with on an extended overseas holiday ? I am sure I will take my laptop to keep hubbing !

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5812203_f260.jpg

2. rajan jolly profile image90
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Well, now that I'm a hubber it would be my laptop and my cell phone too.

3. NiaG profile image91
    NiaGposted 6 years ago

My music. I like to fly with my headphones, walk the beach and listen, and take my showers playing my music.It reminds me of home. So I guess that's one thing I'd kinda go crazy without.

4. VeronicaFarkas profile image84
    VeronicaFarkasposted 6 years ago

One thing? That's tough!

I'd have to go romantic on this one, and say my fiance. I wouldn't need to share anything online, because I'd be sharing it with him. (Awww.)

Of course, I'd probably end up buying a notebook & a pen at some point. I can't not write! =]

5. davenmidtown profile image90
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

My Cameras and photographic equipment would be the "thing" I would not want to leave home.

6. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

Definitely my passport!  Camera, extra batteries, travel guide, and socket adapters.

7. samanthamayer profile image73
    samanthamayerposted 6 years ago

A camera, of course! I always think my memory of places I've traveled to is very good, however, looking through photographs certainly brings up little details or moments you may have forgotten. Photos are priceless.

8. Eight8Consulting profile image60
    Eight8Consultingposted 6 years ago

Well i cant travel with my notebook, i have to have my laptop with me every time and thats what is more important for me for any sort of trip smile

9. Bldg an Architect profile image67
    Bldg an Architectposted 5 years ago

I have to take my digital camera (and spare batteries).

working