jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does anyone know of a good place to go on a sledding/skiing trip?

1. sssuuunnnyyy profile image61
    sssuuunnnyyyposted 6 years ago

Does anyone know of a good  place to go on a sledding/skiing trip?

I live in Washington state, so somewhere not in or around here, not too far. And something not too expensive would be great too. The trip will be at least 3 days long or so. Any suggestions would be great, thanks!

2. joyfuldesigns profile image57
    joyfuldesignsposted 6 years ago

I'm from Washington too and as a kid, my family skiied at Mount Baldy in BC all winter.  It was great.  Silver Star is also not too far and many people also ski the Loop Loop.

3. profile image35
    LORD ENKIposted 6 years ago

Hi there,Yes I sure do.I live in Alberta CANADA.If I were you and wanted to have the best time,I would go to Jasper Alberta or Banif Alberta.It's not too,too far.From you to drive mabe 8 to 10 hrs.You'll see the most beautiful sights you could imagne.Jasper CANADA OR BANIF CANADA there is everything to do winter wise.Good Luck.

4. marshacanada profile image76
    marshacanadaposted 6 years ago

In B.C. Canada: Silver Star, Sun Peaks and Mt. Washington are nice for down hill and cross country skiing. Whistler B.C. has both skiing and dog sledding.
    In Vancouver the local Mountains: Cypress, Grouse and Seymore have good skiing and tubing. All also have snowshoe areas.

working