We are heading to Sri Lanka and looking to rent houses and apartments with wifi!

1. Travel Blogs profile image71
    Travel Blogsposted 6 years ago

We are heading to Sri Lanka and looking to rent houses and apartments with wifi!

We are looking to rent in 4 or 5 different spots showing different parts of the island. We are on a budget!

2. Escobana profile image76
    Escobanaposted 6 years ago

Go and have a look on www.homeexchange.com

If you're on a budget, you can exchange your own place with someone else. Might be worth opening a profile and see who's interested. You would only have to take care of the flight.

I'm doing the same thing for Brazil and swap my place with someone there, to avoid paying rent for expensive holiday apartments. Go give it a shot I'd say:-)

I would suggest paying 10 euro a month as a member of the website. But that's not expensive at all if it allows you to travel all around the world and swap your place with anyone who's interested. Good luck!

3. Travel Blogs profile image71
    Travel Blogsposted 6 years ago

Homeexchange is great .. problem though is .. that we don't have a home ;(! We are constant nomads and everything we own is in storage and are living now out of suitcases for the last year.

Again thank you for your help.

working