jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are some life changing vacation spots you've visited?

1. LoveLikeASunset profile image61
    LoveLikeASunsetposted 6 years ago

What are some life changing vacation spots you've visited?

I've recently wanted to gain perspective on life. I want to witness a place that makes me take a step back and say, "wow, this is truly what beauty is." Please tell me places you have been to that have provided this life-changing experience.

2. cyoung35 profile image85
    cyoung35posted 6 years ago

The grand canyon is always a jaw dropper and really puts your life into perspective. It makes you feel like there is more to life than just our everyday grind. hope this helps.

3. Suzie ONeill profile image75
    Suzie ONeillposted 6 years ago

Crater Lake National Park in Oregon-- it's by far one of the most beautiful places that I've ever visited. It also inspires a serious appreciation for the power of nature. The lake was created by a massive volcano explosion many, many years ago. It's well worth a visit!

4. ChasingAutumn profile image60
    ChasingAutumnposted 6 years ago

A hike through the swiss alps near Interlaken. It was breath taking.

5. hungry-bags profile image59
    hungry-bagsposted 6 years ago

Vacation in Hill Station specially in Himachal Pradesh........

6. travelgurrl profile image60
    travelgurrlposted 6 years ago

The most life changing location I've visited was St. Petersburg, Russia. My Great Grandmother was born and raised there and was employed in one of the houses of the last Tzar and Tzarina. I'm sure you know their tragic fate. It made walking through the hallways of the Hermitage (which was once one of the palaces) a completely emotional experience.

working