jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Where is your favourite place in the U.S.A?

1. samtenabray profile image60
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

Where is your favourite place in the U.S.A?

2. Anthea Carson profile image60
    Anthea Carsonposted 6 years ago

Easy! New Orleans before Katrina! I suppose it's still great after but I haven't seen it since. I love New Orleans, I think it's one of the coolest cities on the whole planet, and I've been to Paris, Tokyo, Zurich, Venice (very cool also) and a lot of other great cities, but New Orleans is my favorite. It is so totally unique with it's strange mix of American history.

3. slappywalker profile image100
    slappywalkerposted 6 years ago

San Francisco is my favorite city in the US. The place is so diverse and has that relaxed West Coast feeling to it. The only thing I hated was how expensive it was to live there.

4. profile image0
    MP50posted 6 years ago

I have lived and worked in many States of the U.S.A. In those day's the people I met were all very welcoming, hospitiable and friendly. Today many American folk seem to be so nasty....What happened? My favorite place would be up in the rocky mountains.

5. PhoenixV profile image71
    PhoenixVposted 6 years ago

The coast along Oregon is very beautiful. All the NW Pacific coast is great. Redwood forest is something everyone should see too.

6. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I love our country.  I suppose my favorite would be the town I grew up in - Manhattan Beach, California.  No matter how long I am away from it - I miss it - the ocean, the sound of it and the smell of the beach.

7. IJR112 profile image60
    IJR112posted 6 years ago

Alaska.  I took a cruise there and it was by far the most beautiful place I have been to.  I especially loved Ketchikan.

8. Carynbrit profile image61
    Carynbritposted 6 years ago

Loved Lake Tahoe in CA, (used to live near there). Its a hard one to answer really because there are alot of wonderful places  in a very vast and varied country!

9. greatstuff profile image95
    greatstuffposted 6 years ago

I have only been to LA, Chicago and parts of Illinois, St Louis and New York.. Chicago is the best of the lot.

10. Ms Dee profile image88
    Ms Deeposted 6 years ago

Mine is the Rocky Mountains, since I was a teenager and my family camped all over the western U.S. big_smile