Where is the best place to visit in Canada?

1. oceansnsunsets profile image90
    oceansnsunsetsposted 5 years ago

Where is the best place to visit in Canada?

Can you recommend a good place in Canada to take a trip, that could include experiencing both big city atmosphere, as well as the great outdoors?

2. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 5 years ago

This is not an easy question to answer for a couple of reasons. First of all, Canada is a huge country and the geography/landscape changes greatly from one coast to the other. The second reason this question is difficult to answer is because it depends what one wants to experience.

Wilderness and cities are found all over but for example if you want to be near mountains and cities, you would probably want to pick Alberta or British Columbia as your provinces of destination. On the other hand, if you do not care much about mountains and just want to hang-out in forests and do some great fishing in our beautiful lakes then, Ontario could be perfect.

In case you speak French and want to be visiting Francophone communities while still being close to nature, perhaps the province of Quebec is where you should be heading too.

So, in my opinion there is no easy answer to this question: depends on details - Canada has a lot to offer! Check-out some of my hubs regarding travel places in Canada. I have lots of photos too : )

All the best and mind you, anywhere you go in Canada you will have a great time! Cheers.

3. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

British Columbia is amazing and it has what you are looking for.

working