jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the best place to visit on a vacation?

1. margarita101 profile image56
    margarita101posted 7 years ago

What is the best place to visit on a vacation?

2. Daniel J. Neumann profile image59
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Dewey Beach, Delaware. That's where I'd go if I were you.

3. Digital Alchemist profile image60
    Digital Alchemistposted 7 years ago

I've traveled fairly extensively and my favorite place on earth is Hawaii.  It is absolute paradise and you can do everything from bicycling down a volcano to sitting on a beach to dining at a 4 star restaurant (all in one day even).

4. lilian_sg profile image74
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

It is hard to answer your question. It really depends on what each person likes or dislikes. Some are island/beach people, some are shopping people, some are the hiking/extreme adventure people.

Personally, I like a mix of city life, shopping, culture and nature. I always try to visit at least one museum wherever I visit. For instance, when I was in Perth I visited the Western Australian Museum which was really , really good. http://hubpages.com/hub/My-ytip-to-Pert … -Australia

5. GGtimeshares profile image60
    GGtimesharesposted 7 years ago

For me the best place for vacation is in the Philippines, particularly in Samal Island, near Davao city. The place is so nice.

6. Golden Guy profile image59
    Golden Guyposted 7 years ago

If you like the outdoors and enjoy hiking and camping there are two places I would highly recommend...Upper Priest Lake in Northern Idaho and the wilderness area between Durango CO and Leadville CO (Be sure to ride the Narrow Gauge Railroad). 

I have done lots of traveling...so if you have something specific in mind please feel free to post a comment on my hub (I only have one for now...very new at this) and I will do my best to provide some insight into your location.

working