jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Where is the least expensive place to live along a coast line in the United Stat

1. oceansnsunsets profile image91
    oceansnsunsetsposted 5 years ago

Where is the least expensive place to live along a coast line in the United States?

Where is a great place to live along the coast line, that is a good value?  Even if you don't have to live in a big city, where can you live along a coast line in the United States?

2. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 5 years ago

I would speculate the least expensive place to live along a coast line within the United States would definitely be within a seaworthy and safe house boat/yacht. Perhaps if it were seaworthy one could move as the seasons do... Although this could perhaps be the least expensive it by no means will translate to a significantly positive investment (for the future)...

3. Efficient Admin profile image94
    Efficient Adminposted 5 years ago

When I find out I will let you know. Of all the beaches on the east coast I have been, real estate has been really expensive.

4. Deborah Brooks profile image80
    Deborah Brooksposted 5 years ago

along the east coast? wow.. everything is so expensive. Emerald Isle North Caroline if you don't live right on the beach is real nice and some real estate is pretty reasonable. well it used to be..Good Luck..

5. MrsLWarner profile image68
    MrsLWarnerposted 5 years ago

NC is reasonable. We have high taxes. SC has lower taxes (property, sales, etc.)
    NC has more to offer we have the mountains, the Piedmont and then the coast, which you can get to all in a few hours drive.

6. Duchessoflilac1 profile image76
    Duchessoflilac1posted 5 years ago

Go to Kiplingers.com and check there. They rate states by income tax, property tax, how seniors fare. That should give you a good idea.

working