jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you like to go for a vacation in Kerala?

1. radhikasree profile image63
    radhikasreeposted 5 years ago

Do you like to go for a vacation in Kerala?

Some of you might have already visited Kerala state in India, the God's own country. What was your experience?

2. viewfinders profile image67
    viewfindersposted 5 years ago

i always like for a vacation. Especially in Munnar, Kumarakam and wayanad.

3. harishshetty140 profile image60
    harishshetty140posted 5 years ago

I Have Been To Kerala Twice Now .. Except For The food , I Loved Every Part Of It .. Especially Alleppey .. ! Munnar Is Quite Good Too .. Been To Vega land .. Veegaland Is An Amusement Park Where We Have Many Rides .. Kerals's Climate In The Febs Is Too Hot ..

4. suzanno profile image74
    suzannoposted 5 years ago

Alleppey....is totally awesome......though i have only been there once ..... the very thought of it, makes me want to go there more. The house boat ride is splendid and the shellfish fry is totally a delicacy.   
    Cochin....it is one of the biggest ports in India....the major attraction there are the malls , marine drives ,beaches, companies etc. it is said to be the most developed part of kerala. The night view of the city from some high raised building is just marvelous , more especially if near to the sea.

5. Sanjida Alam profile image78
    Sanjida Alamposted 5 years ago

Yesh yesh yesh I did :-D Dec' 2011. Me, my sister and little brother. We visited Munnar, Thekkadey, Kochin, Bangalore :-) My experience was great. We reached Munnar at a fine morning. We were in a car, had a long journey so fell a little sleepy in the car. When I opened my eyes I asked my sister, "Hey, are we in heaven?" It was that beautiful.

In Bangalore I liked everything. And I loved 'Wanderla' Haha, had a great day there :-D

But 2 sad things. We went Kochin for paragliding, but couldnt find it there. Can anybody say nething abt this? And the food was a little tough to digest. Even the biriani is different than what we have here. And I dont like the smell of curry pata :-(

Would I go again to Kerala? YES PLEASE! It was cheap and great. We spent only $350 per person :-)

6. Vellur profile image90
    Vellurposted 5 years ago

Kerala is one of my favorite places to go to for a vacation. I have already been to Kumarakoam. A lovely place. I love the backwaters, the coconut trees, the natural greenery etc., I love everything about Kerala - God's own country.

7. travelholidays profile image62
    travelholidaysposted 4 years ago

of course why not? once I had been in Kerala but I want to know more about the traditional culture of Kerala with its fabulous tourist destinations