jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Is traveling with a family really a difficult thing to do?

1. ldferb profile image60
    ldferbposted 5 years ago

Is traveling with a family really a difficult thing to do?

Parents with families have it hard when visiting relatives in other parts of the world.  It adds somewhat of a burden to the task of getting there when you hve to deal with children.  But is it really difficult? 
    In my hubs I will answer this question through the best ways to do it it just like I did. You will find out that it is not, but how did I do it?  Follow me, and I will tell you my secret.

2. lex123 profile image71
    lex123posted 5 years ago

I don't think it is really difficult to travel with a family. In fact, I enjoy such a travel where you can share many things with your kids and other family members and get more closer to them.

1. profile image51
      annroe40posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have found it easier to take my kids , atleast I didn't have to worry if they ok or if something was . We then all got to enjoy our vacation insteadof haveing to cut it short.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

It depends on the relationships of the family members involved. Can you tolerate them? Do they conciously annoy you? Are you close with them? I can stand traveling with my brother because we get along great. However, I can't stand my cousin because he is always whining about money.

4. angied83 profile image78
    angied83posted 5 years ago

i love travelling with my family. it's one of the simple joys in my life - doesn't matter where we go. as long as we travel together then i'm happy and content. as we get older and live our own lives we dont get to do these family activities as often as we want to. so when such an opportunity comes up i always grab it! :-)

5. profile image49
    drumevyordanposted 5 years ago

I dont find it so difficult..Actually it is really fun. We went to a family vacation in Mexico last year. It was soo cool. Booking a family package trip can make the planning of the vacation a lot easier.

6. AfricaResource profile image63
    AfricaResourceposted 5 years ago

I don't think it's needs to be to difficult, it depends on the relationship you have with your family but i think generally they can be great affairs. Whilst there no question it's a little different than going on holiday with your friends it certainly still has its own benefits.