jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Can we write hubs about interesting personal experiences ---ie Living on a boat/

1. carol7777 profile image89
    carol7777posted 5 years ago

Can we write hubs about interesting personal experiences ---ie Living on a boat/

I would like to share some interesting experiences I have had...Nothing promoting!

2. KK Trainor profile image60
    KK Trainorposted 5 years ago

That sounds like an intersting one, I'm sure people would want to hear about living on a boat!

3. freecampingaussie profile image60
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

Would love to hear about your experiences of living in a boat ! We are traveling Australia with a caravan which is fun !

4. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 5 years ago

Absolutely. Love to hear how you do it, especially if  you're sharing the space.

5. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

You just have to make sure it has enough information about the experience itself so others can identify with it. Otherwise it might be flagged as purely personal.

6. joanwz profile image74
    joanwzposted 5 years ago

I would love to hear about your experiences. I find that other people's experiences, especially when they are vastly different than mine, are of immense interest to me. I don't think that telling your life story is necessarily self-promoting if you are simply sharing your story. Biographical stories are just great stories. Please share them with us.

working