jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

If you could pack your bags and runaway for a week free, where would it be and

1. Charlu profile image82
    Charluposted 5 years ago

If you could pack your bags and runaway for a week  free, where would it be and what would you do?

Let's face it we've all thought about it at one time or another.  So is it going to be a stress relief trip to the mountains, somewhere you've never been, or a fun filled paradise at the beach?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7229322_f260.jpg

2. ZenithHolidays profile image63
    ZenithHolidaysposted 5 years ago

Now the snow is falling in Europe, would head straight for one of the Glacier resorts - probably Pitztal and have a week on the slopes.
    if I could delay for a week or so, could taje the kids there for half term - even better

1. Charlu profile image82
      Charluposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wow it's that time of year already.  Great choice even though I can't ski, I love to watch and play in the snow.  I also think it's awesome you want to take the kids for at least a little while.

3. Kathleen Cochran profile image81
    Kathleen Cochranposted 5 years ago

In reality: I'd go to my mother's house on Tybee Island, Georgia. I'd walk on the beach, and watch the dolphins and the freighters come and go.

In fantasy?  I'd go to Rome, just walk from one fabulous sight to the next, and eat all the wonderful food and drink all the wonderful wine..

4. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

That looks like Santorini up there, so maybe travel there. But I'm more of a woods person so I'd love to run away to the thick Irish forests like theTollymore forest.

5. kathyjones1952@at profile image61
    kathyjones1952@atposted 5 years ago

I would like to runaway to Orange Beach, Alabama for a week.  I have two nephews who live down there with their families and I'd visit with them.  I would also go to the beach everyday and do whatever there is to do down there.  I love to travel but I haven't been anywhere since 1999 due to my financial situation.  I'm living on SSI these days and it's really rough!  Gas is so high and my car is not very dependable any more, I hate to say!  I hope to get to go somewhere one of these days, though.

working