jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What was your fondest moment at the Jersey Shore?

1. PHILLYDREAMER profile image83
    PHILLYDREAMERposted 5 years ago

What was your fondest moment at the Jersey Shore?

I would like to quote some of the answers in an article for my blog Random Madness Poetry.  I would also appreciate any Hubs written to answer the question, so I can share the links as well.

2. juneaukid profile image77
    juneaukidposted 5 years ago

I had hundreds of great moments on the Jersey Shore but perhaps watching bird migrations from the tip of Cape May on their way to Mexico.

PHILLYDREAMERposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Awesome! Thanks.

3. kj force profile image73
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

Years ago when I was 12, My parents had friends that lived in Long Island and we were invited to their son's Bar Mitzvah. The day before the celebration our families  spent the day at the beach and walking the boardwalk at Seaside Heights. We ( he and I ) were sitting on a bench,just talking when he leaned over and kissed me..MY FIRST KISS...Years later my husband and I took our children on vacation to Spring Lake, we visited Seaside Heights for a day..while sitting on a bench watching the birds, he kissed me again...many years have passed and now I hear Hurricane Sandy has washed the boardwalk and rollercoasters into the sea..now all we have is our memory.....

PS..I answered this saturday night, but for whatever reason it disappered.....

PHILLYDREAMERposted 5 years agoin reply to this

First kiss memories are priceless.

working