jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

If you have ridden a camel, what were the circumstances surrounding this experie

1. Daisy Mariposa profile image87
    Daisy Mariposaposted 3 years ago

If you have ridden a camel, what were the circumstances surrounding this experience?

In which country were you? If the opportunity arose, would you ride a camel again? If you wouldn't, why not?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/9038357_f260.jpg

2. Vellur profile image90
    Vellurposted 3 years ago

I live in Dubai and I have ridden a camel and the experience was okay. I will not ride a camel again because I felt the camel was exhausted after taking so many people around. Maybe not because they are strong animals, but I did not feel good about it.

3. ChitrangadaSharan profile image56
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 3 years ago

I have not ridden a Camel, because I feel scared to do so.
    Camel is ridden in many parts of Rajasthan, India. In the deserts of Rajasthan, this is the most preferred animal to carry goods from one end to another.
    I have seen people taking pleasure rides on Camels, while sight seeing along the old  forts of Jaipur and Udaipur.
    I agree with Nithya, that it may not be pleasant for the animal.

4. willrodgers profile image71
    willrodgersposted 3 years ago

Yes, They are dirty and they bite and will spit at you, it's a bumpy ride to say the least.

1. DrMark1961 profile image100
      DrMark1961posted 3 years agoin reply to this

The camel was probably thinking the same thing about you: "Get this dirty, biting, spitting thing off my back already".

5. Nell Rose profile image92
    Nell Roseposted 3 years ago

Hi Daisy, yes me my husband and my son who was eight at the time, visited Morocco and we went out into the Desert and had the famous camel ride! It was hilarious! First of all you have to clamber up, then lean back, lean forward, nearly fall off and then we were off! It was a strange feeling, I loved it, and my son who was with me was giggling away. Until....my husbands camel decided it had an itch! Came back and started rubbing up against ours! We were all over the place, and I nearly fell off and so did my hubby! But it was a great funny experience!

6. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 3 years ago

I have maybe just once or twice as a joy ride on the beach. The ride was difficult no doubt but sure was an experience.

working