jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

What information about travel are you most interested in?

1. AtlasSue profile image75
    AtlasSueposted 3 years ago

What information about travel are you most interested in?

It can be anything from cruise ship features to Underwater adventures in Atlantis. I want to write useful hubs that people will have a genuine and interactive experience with. It can be as simple as hotels in California. Just looking for some feedback. Thanks!

2. Jay Barban profile image83
    Jay Barbanposted 3 years ago

I am usually most interested in finding out about places that are not well traveled. Diamonds in the rough. I usually travel on a whim and mingle with locals to get this information however it would be great to have an inside source. Also airport taxes and Visa's. Those snaky, pain in the butt extra fees can put a kink in your travels if not expected.

1. AtlasSue profile image75
      AtlasSueposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for the response Jay. Thats an incredible idea. If you have any interest in a specific place we'd love to write a hub on a place people are specifically interested in!

2. Jay Barban profile image83
      Jay Barbanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I would recommend writing about Mexico. Its really close to Can and USA and cheap for younger people/adventurers to go to. So many gems there that are outside of the "resort" genre. Check out the cave of crystals, not to much info on this location.

3. AtlasSue profile image75
      AtlasSueposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Awesome Idea! Thanks for the input Jay!

3. AtlasSue profile image75
    AtlasSueposted 3 years ago

Jay I created a hub about Mexico. Let me know what you think! http://atlassue.hubpages.com/hub/Mexico … eaten-Path

working